Thank you! We appreciate your donation, and value the opportunity to be excellent stewards of your gift, in order to best help those we serve.
Would you consider making a monthly donation? You can make your pledge once, and a fixed amount will be charged to your credit card or automatically deducted from your account every month. You can “set it and forget it,” and know that every month you’re helping hundreds of Windsor’s needy. (You can cancel your monthly pledge at any time.)
Charity Number: 119260420RR0001
Want to contribute in another way? How about donating some food? This season we could always use some items like:
Tuna, Salmon, chicken, ham
in own Juices or Light Syrup
Pasta, whole wheat pasta, White rice, brown rice, Macaroni and cheese
Low sodium/no salt added
Beef stew, chili, chicken noodle, vegetable, assorted soups
Pasta sauce, tomatoes, gravy
Fruit & Vegetable: individual & family size
Tea: Instant coffee: Hot chocolate
Assorted spices: oxo cubes
Please watch for expiration dates. We ask that you make every attempt to donate food which is safe as well as nutritious.
Organize A Food Drive
We actively encourage all members of the community to get involved in the fight against hunger by donating food to the Downtown Mission. Your donation of nutritious, non-perishable, non-expired food items goes a long way in helping us get food to families and individuals in need.
Eight steps to a successful Drive
- Create your team. It is more fun with friends!
- Call the Mission to let us know about your Food Drive — we appreciate the heads-up!
- Visit the Food Room page to see what kinds of food the Mission needs most right now.
- Establish roles. Who will do what, by when?
- Define a timeline. Give yourself enough time to meet your deadline and goal.
- Promote as much as possible — keep your donors up-to-date!
- Arrange for transportation. A big part of organizing a Food Drive is delivering the food to the Downtown Mission. We can arrange for pick-up if delivery is not possible.
- Tell us about your experience through pictures, videos and blogs. If you give us permission, we may share your story on our Web site!
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-973-5573. Thank you!
Become a Hunger Hero by supporting the fight against hunger. Each donation makes a positive difference in our efforts to feed Windsor’s hungry.